PHOTOSWEEPER IS GENERALLY CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL AND COMPREHENSIVE DUPLICATE REMOVER FOR A MAC SYSTEM.
It uses multiple methodologies to identify and remove the dupes from a photo collection, and lets users set the criteria for which dupes to keep and which ones to remove based on a number of options.
While these powerful tools set it apart from other duplicate removal applications, it also can be a bit of a learning curve to understand how to use it effectively.
HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING:
- How do I set PhotoSweeper up properly?
- Should I import a library into PhotoSweeper?
- How does PhotoSweeper actually identify duplicates?
- Can I use PhotoSweeper with an Optimized Apple Photos library?
- What’s the best step-by-step workflow for using PhotoSweeper?
Using a powerful and effective tool like PhotoSweeper can require a bit more patience to learn how to use and master, so Peter Bennett will walk you through all the steps you will need to understand, set up, and use PhotoSweeper.