Before You Go...
Is Masterclass 2023 right for you?
Is Masterclass 2023 right for you?
Are you ready for the strategy, coaching, community, and accountability to grow and scale your business?
In its 5th year, over 50 members have participated in The Photo Managers Masterclass program. The power of working with a small group of committed peers led by expert coaches has been revolutionary in their business development.
Based on the success, we realized it was time to add a second Masterclass opportunity based on where you are in your business. If you are in your first few years of business, now is the time to set your sights on growth. If you have an established business but are ready for more, now is the time for a strategic growth plan.
Are you ready to bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be? Then read on to decide which program is right for you.
Starting December 2022 and concluding on April 17, 2023, in Orlando, each Masterclass Intensive is limited to 20 attendees and includes high-level coaching and peer-to-peer learning sessions designed exclusively for The Photo Managers, whose business focus is professional photo organizing. You’ll develop significant relationships with other successful members and leave with cutting-edge insights and strategies to grow your business, keep your competitive advantage and reduce complexity.
This is ideal for the professional member who has had at least two or more paying clients, has some systems, and is ready to grow to the next level.
You will thrive in an environment that includes laser-focused training, small group masterminds, accountability, and a tight-knit community of your peers.
The goal is for you to go from ready to grow but unsure of the best steps to take to highly confident and profitable.
This five-month program begins in December 2023 and concludes with a full-day training experience in Orlando on Wednesday, April 14.
Application required: Limit 20
This is ideal for the certified professional member who is truly “in business” with paying clients and ready for a focused strategic approach to reach the next level.
You are prepared to set a goal to build a six-figure business that thrives into the future, including better profits, increased confidence, the right clients, and the support to set big and audacious goals.
This program kicks off in December 2022 and concludes with a full day of training in Orlando on Wednesday, April 14.
Application required: Limit 20
• December: Goal Setting Workshop: Meet your coaches, peers and set your intentions for a career-changing 2023.
• January, February, and March: Monthly themed workshop taught by experienced professional photo managers & coaches, Darla DeMorrow, Caroline Guntur, and Jill Yesko Diana. Dates and times are TBD by the group.
• Accountability Groups: We will divide the class into small groups of 5, and you’ll meet monthly for 2 hours. The coach of the month will facilitate this call. Dates and times are TBD by the group.
• Each member will be assigned a “buddy” and you’ll connect once a month, one on one.
Darla DeMorrow is a Certified Professional Organizer® and owner of HeartWork Organizing since 2004. Her 25+ years in leadership include project management, product management, and leading the sale of a $10M business. Based near Philadelphia, PA, she is an international speaker and trainer. Her best-selling book series, SORT and Succeed, includes The Upbeat, Organized Home Office, bridging the gap between home office, company office, and life. She’s honored to provide customized executive coaching to doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, and professionals who want to level up and attain important goals this year…even when the path from here to there is unclear. She provides a safe place to plan for big things, and the tactical support to get there.
Jill Yesko Diana is a Certified Professional Organizer®, a Certified Personal Photo Organizer and a Senior Move Manager. In 2003, Jill left behind a career in human resources to spend more time with her children and to form Discover Organizing® – a residential organizing company, which quickly morphed into a photo organizing company! Jill and her team help businesses and families get their large photo collections under control, and to bring their memories to life with albums and photo gifts. Jill currently employs a team of 12 employees, most of which are full time and cross-trained in all aspects of photo management. Jill’s mission for the last few years has been to help other professionals integrate revenue-boosting lines of income into their existing business with Organized Memories – an operations “kit” for photo organizers at any stage of their business. She and Cathi Nelson published the best-selling book, “A Business Roadmap for Professional Photo Organizers” in 2022.
Caroline Guntur is a Professional Organizer and Productivity Coach who specializes in helping aspiring digital nomads and creative entrepreneurs get more done, so that they can have more enriching, fulfilling, and fun lives! She is a Golden Circle member of NAPO (the National Association of Organizing & Productivity Professionals), a Certified Photo Organizer, and a Professional Member of APG (Association of Professional Genealogists). You can find her at CarolineGuntur.net as well as on her blogs OrganizingPhotos.net and SearchingScandinavia.com.
Cathi Nelson is a visionary entrepreneur and speaker. In 2009 she founded The Photo Managers, the leading organization serving entrepreneurs through training, a professional certification program, best practices, and a code of ethics that sets high standards for the rapidly growing photo management industry. She’s built a worldwide community and organization around supporting people in creating thriving businesses doing work they love. She’s been featured in the New York Times, The Atlantic, Real Simple Magazine, and The Wall Street Journal about how to organize and preserve the legacy of your family heritage through photos.
payment plan available
• Monthly in-depth workshops led by experienced professional photo managers & coaches, Cathi Nelson, Darla DeMorrow, Caroline Guntur, and Jill Yesko Diana.
• Small-Group Breakouts: We will divide the class into small groups of 5, and you’ll wth your coach to dig deeper discussing topics such as: Managing Billable/Non-Billable Time, Marketing, Pricing, Sales, Balancing Work & Personal Life, Money Matters, and Managing Client Expectations.
• An assigned “buddy” for monthly one on one accountability partnership.
• Full-Day In-Person Mastermind session held at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport. This day-long event is the culmination of all your hard work. You’ll gather for the first time with your class for a day that includes roundtable discussions and interactive exercises led by your coaches and guest speakers.
• Lunch and snacks will be provided at the all-day Orlando event.
No Risk Guarantee: If your application is not accepted you will receive a full refund. If the training topics we announce aren’t the right fit you will receive a full refund.
“Our small group work which has morphed into semi-regular meetings has been terrific. I’m so happy to have met these women and have someone to talk to and bounce ideas off of.”
© 2022 | The Photo Managers