Are you ready to scale your business?
To connect with colleagues who have similar goals and aspirations?
Our fifth annual Masterclass is not a how-to class.
It’s a premium experience providing accountability, connection, and learning that will help you navigate the particular challenges of growth entrepreneurship and bring your business to new levels.
The Masterclass format offers accountability to help you stay focused on the activities that will ensure growth.
You’ll build a strong network of colleagues because you’ll be connecting with professionals just like you.
The entire experience is facilitated by a talented coach who’ll help you continue to grow and work through challenges.
You’ll be known as The Masterclass 2022 and join the ranks of our most experienced and committed business professionals.
• A 30-minute one-on-one call with Lisa Corrado: Use this time to clarify your vision for what you’ll achieve during the program.
• Two Day Program in Denver: During our intense yet inspiring two days together, you’ll build relationships, work through mindset exercises, and dive into specific topics relevant to you and your business.
• Invitation-only Dinner in Denver: Join Masterclass participants for an exclusive, intimate gathering the night before the conference starts. Make new connections and enjoy an inspirational program after dinner.
• Accountability Partnerships: Come away from the in-person program with one or two accountability partners. You’ll have weekly check-ins including prompts and action sheets provided by Lisa.
“Our small group work which has morphed into semi-regular meetings has been terrific. I’m so happy to have met these women and have someone to talk to and bounce ideas off of.”
Lisa Corrado is a coach who helps entrepreneurs get out of their own way so they take action that matters and get the results they want. She’s worked with every Masterclass to date, using her years of experience to create a collaborative, positive environment. Lisa’s skills as a facilitator mean participants will each have the time and space they need to work toward their goals, individual and group needs will be addressed, and everyone will have fun.
In order to be considered for Masterclass 2022, all applicants must meet these requirements:
• Certified Photo Manager
• Minimum 2 years of professional photo organizing experience or equivalent
• Completion of online application
During registration, select – Masterclass 2022. Once we receive your registration, you will receive a follow-up email with instructions for completing your application. Please submit your application by 12/15/21. You will be notified of your acceptance status on or before 12/31/21.
Applicants are evaluated based on their experience level, business goals, and skill level. We strive to create a group equally matched with diverse areas of expertise. If your application is not accepted, you may choose another Intensive or receive a full refund. We will reserve spots in the other intensive in the event your application is not accepted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 12/15/2021
© 2021 | The Photo Managers