Membership Terms & Conditions
Membership Terms and Conditions
Please review our membership fees, solicitation policy and code of ethics. When you register as a new member or renew your membership you are agreeing to these terms.
Membership Fees and Terms
Annual Membership with The Photo Managers™.
Membership fees are non-refundable.
The Photo Managers™ reserve the right to change fees, member types, member benefits, and terms of service at any time.
No Solicitation Policy
The Photo Managers™ members may NOT solicit other members, regardless of medium, including but not limited to: our Directory, our Forums, our private Facebook Group, and our social media channels, for the purpose of promoting or selling services or products, without express written permission from The Photo Managers™.
The Photo Managers™ Code of Ethics
It is vitally important that The Photo Managers™ maintain its reputation for honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, trust and sound business judgment. Following is a set of principles for Members’ conduct with clients, colleagues, and the broader public. As a Member of The Photo Managers™, you agree to conduct business honestly and ethically and agree to the following Code of Ethics:
- Serve clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and treat them with respect and courtesy
- Offer services in those areas in which the member is qualified and accurately represent those qualifications in verbal and written communications
- Recommend the services of other PRO or Freelance Members and/or other qualified professionals, when unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services directly
- Advertise services in an honest manner and represent the photo management profession accurately
- Keep confidential all client information, both business and personal
- Use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission
- Charge, and communicate upfront, reasonable fees and expenses that are legitimate, commensurate with member’s level of experience, services delivered, and the level of responsibility undertaken
- Make recommendations for products and services that support the client’s best interest
- Seek and maintain an equitable, honorable, and cooperative association with all colleagues, treating them with respect and courtesy
- Respect the intellectual and artistic property rights of The Photo Managers™, its Members, and other firms or individuals, by not using proprietary information or methodologies without express permission
- Represent the photo management industry by acting and speaking with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity