Communicate, Connect & Confidently Create
a solid foundation for your Photo Management business starting from the inside out.
During this two-day intensive, Certified Life Coaches and entrepreneurs, Lisa Bianco and Lisa Luken will work with you to build a stable foundation for your photo management business. Lisa and Lisa have been delivering workshops to The Photo Managers since 2016 and are excited to be back again for this highly-reviewed intensive.
This session is geared toward individuals who:
– Are ready to start a photo management business.
– Have started a business but are stuck in the process of getting it off the ground and making it thrive.
– Have been in business for a while but have lost the joy in their work.
"the best class I could have asked for.."
“Lisa and Lisa did an amazing job helping guide thoughtful activities to give us clarity about our Whys and more. It was the best class I could have asked for and it exceeded my expectations. Couldn’t have been happier.” -Masterclass 2019 Participant
"I am now ready to move my business to the next level..."
“I felt they were perfect for me after being a photo organizer for 5 years. The focus on goals and defining your services helped get me on track and I am now ready to move my business to the next level of success” -Masterclass 2019 Participant
"I bonded with my classmates who were on the same path..."
“I not only got the guidance I sought, I bonded with my classmates who were on the same path. Some ahead of me and some right where I was. We are maintaining this bond by holding each other accountable throughout the year.” -Masterclass 2019 Participant
During this highly immersive and interactive workshop, Lisa and Lisa will provide guidance and coaching to help you:
1. Communicate with Clarity
The value you provide to clients without having to be assertive and pushy. What you do as a Photo Manager is priceless!
Communicate with Clarity…
- On how can solve your ideal clients’ problems for them to hire you.
- On the value you provide without worrying about your own photos not being organized-yet!
- To the ideal client who YOU want to work with.
- The photo projects you love to do, to attract more of the jobs that bring you the most joy.
2. Connect with a Community
Connect with a community of fellow Photo Managers to establish a trusted network of collaborators and accountability partners. Being an entrepreneur can be lonely at times, but you do not have to do it alone!
Connect with a Community…
- To have ongoing support on your entrepreneurial journey.
- To help you realize you are not alone when you have those feelings of uncertainty and fear.
- To bring awareness of your greatness that you cannot see for yourself.
- To receive valuable feedback and encouragement from your peers.
3. Confidently Create
Confidently create a solid business foundation from the inside out. Create a business using your unique values, interests and skills!
- Work-life balance by learning on how to best invest your energy and time.
- Strategies and systems to prevent from feeling overwhelmed by your business.
- A joyful business by saying “no” to the work you don’t enjoy and saying “yes” to what brings you joy.
- A strong belief in yourself that you can have a successful business.
Now is the perfect time to invest in yourself and create a photo management business.
This intensive will provide you with the tools, guidance, and collaboration that you need to make it a success!
About Your Facilitators
Lisa Bianco is a Certified Life Coach, Professional Organizer, Author, and Speaker, who leads interactive workshops at conferences and life-changing retreats. She is an entrepreneur and owner of Power is Within Coaching.
Lisa believes that being an entrepreneur is the greatest self-discovery journey that you will ever take. She enjoys sharing her knowledge with fellow entrepreneurs to find the power within themselves to have the confidence to create a joyful business they love from the inside out.
She lives in St. Louis with her family and is adjusting to a quieter life as a new empty-nester with her new baby, Kirby, a Maltipoo.
Lisa Luken, ACC, is the founder of Simple Joy Living, LLC. She helps creative entrepreneurs create businesses and lives that bring them success and joy. With a background in corporate financial management, Lisa became an entrepreneur in 2013 and has been coaching, consulting, speaking, writing, and leading workshops and retreats throughout the US since. Once a Certified Photo Organizer herself, Lisa knows the dynamics of creating and operating a photo management business. She looks forward to helping you establish a solid foundation for your business!