Build a Successful Photo Organizing Business Foundation with Courage, Clarity & Confidence (Back by popular demand)
Date: March 19 & 20, 2021 (Recorded for those not able to attend live)
Location: Online via Zoom
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
We asked Lisa and Lisa to repeat their intensive, based on the 5 star ratings from all 2019 attendees! If you are new or an experienced member ready to strengthen your business foundation, this class is for YOU!
Our highly immersive and interactive session includes guidance and coaching along with individual and group activities. You’ll explore the skills, tools and strategies you need to run YOUR version of a successful photo organizing business.
We encourage you to come with an open mind, ready to work because you will walk away with:
- Knowledge of your ideal client and the photo-related work you really want to do.
- Confidence to share your value so you easily demonstrate your passion and skills.
- Experience role-playing both sides of the client-photo organizer relationship in a non-judgmental, supportive environment so you are easily able to “toot your own horn,” talk to prospective clients and network with other business owners so you can clearly and confidently share what you do and why!
- A strategy to run your business that includes boundaries that align with your values and a work plan that makes you feel excited to work with your ideal clients.
- An understanding of various business resource options to consider (marketing, social media, content development, speaking opportunities, networking options, etc.) and clarity on what support you need to run your business so you’re not overwhelmed trying to do it all.
- Concrete next steps and an accountability plan to move forward with the business of YOUR dreams.
- Courage to go out and share your business and your brilliance with the world and the insight, tools and plan you need to hit the ground running when you return home from the conference.
- Clarity on who YOU are-your values along with your unique skills, talents and perspectives that only YOU can bring to your clients.
- An understanding of what replenishes and what drains your energy and how to use this knowledge wisely to create work-life balance.
What Last Year’s Participants Had to Say:
“Lisa and Lisa did an amazing job helping guide thoughtful activities to give us clarity about our Whys and more. It was the best class I could have asked for and it exceeded my expectations. Couldn’t have been happier.”
“I felt they were perfect for me after being a photo organizer for 5 years. The focus on goals and defining your services helped get me on track and I am now ready to move my business to the next level of success.”
“I not only got the guidance I sought, I bonded with my classmates who were on the same path. Some ahead of me and some right where I was. We are maintaining this bond by holding each other accountable throughout the year..”