Atlanta 2021 Conference Speaker Agreement
By submitting a speaker proposal to The Photo Managers you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions for speaking at The Photo Managers Conference.
Honorariums are provided per session. If you are choosing to co-present then honorariums will be payable to the primary speaker for distribution to co-presenters.
New for 2021
All speakers will receive complimentary conference registration, either in-person or virtual. This does not include Masterclass, Pre-Conference Intensive, or Learning Labs unless noted otherwise.
Learning Labs: $350 plus access to other Learning Labs and conference registration
Breakout Session: $250 plus conference registration
General Session: $75 plus conference registration (20-minute presentation)
Compensation is provided as a flat fee. Travel, hotel and food and beverage not included in your conference registration, are the responsibility of the speaker. Fees will be paid by check via mail, immediately following the conference to the address provided in the speaker application.
You may submit and teach more than one topic if desired and will be compensated for each topic.
- I understand that the submission of my proposal implies a commitment to present if my proposal is accepted.
- I understand that my presentation will be recorded and will be available to attendees as part of their conference registration as well as available for purchase by members unable to attend the conference.
- I understand that I will be photographed during my presentation and that my photo may be used for promotional purposes by The Photo Managers.
- All information presented in my workshop and/or handout materials will be my own original work and, if not, I agree to obtain the author’s permission in writing to use their content for the live sessions and recordings as referenced above. I agree to display copyright attribution in my presentation and handouts.
- I understand that I am responsible for my own travel, hotel and conference expenses, including food and beverage.
- I understand that this invitation to speak is to help educate and inform vs. an opportunity to directly market myself or any products or services I may represent. I further understand that The Photo Managers has a separate program for vendors who may wish to directly market their products and services that I may choose to participate in, and thus understand and agree that this speaking invitation precludes any direct marketing of products and services.
- I understand I may be asked to deliver my presentation twice, once at the conference, and a second time, virtually if necessary. This is dependent on available streaming services etc.