The Photo Managers certification course increases your knowledge and understanding of photo management practices and running a photo management business. It’s the only way to earn a place in the public directory of Professional Photo Managers and you’ll receive a badge to display proudly on your website.
In order to receive your certification, you must:
- Be a member of The Photo Managers in good standing
- Complete 5 self-study modules
- Score 95 or higher on each review quiz
- Provide client reference and client project documentation
- Participate in an informational interview
- Included when you become a quarterly or annual member of The Photo Managers
- Confidence and competency in photo management skills
- A listing in the public Certified Photo Manager directory (as long as your membership status is maintained)
- An official certification badge to display on digital or printed marketing materials
Certification includes five modules that are overviews of The Photo Managers Best Practices and Industry Standards
rather than technical “how-to” courses.