Partner With Us
When you partner with The Photo Managers, you’ll tap into a growing community of dynamic, engaged professionals across the globe who are looking for quality products and services to utilize with the thousands of clients they serve. We have three partnership levels for you to consider.
Contact us and we’ll set up a call to discuss the details.
Perfect for companies seeking a comprehensive, year-long marketing partnership with The Photo Managers.
- One company introduction in our member-wide newsletter.
- Guest speaking opportunities at our annual conference.
- Conference vendor booth discount of 15%.
- One Partners & Peers event spotlighting your company. Deliver a 30 minute presentation to our members in this interactive setting.
- Opportunity to host or sponsor educational workshops.
- Focus groups with key members of The Photo Managers.
- Guest blog posts and sponsored social media recognition.
- One featured email to all TPM members per year highlighting your company’s products/services. You may include an offer or opt-in.
- Discounts on courses and bulk copies of our best-selling book, Photo Organizing Made Easy; Going from Overwhelmed to Overjoyed.
- Opportunity to offer unique discounts & affiliate listings to members.
- Prominent visibility within our Partner Directory.
What Are Premium Partners Are Saying
“Archival Methods has been a Preferred Partner with The Photo Managers for more than five years. We consistently get orders from members and have incorporated member input into product design. The opportunities we’ve had for making in-person connections with photo managers is what sets this program apart.”
-Angela Copie, President
“The Photo Managers represent the best, brightest and most motivated independent entrepreneurs who care deeply about the preservation, organization and sharing of our most precious memories. Our partnership, now in its third year, is a perfect match, creating opportunities for joint business growth and the preservation of our clients’ most treasured moments and memories.”
-Ryan Ducie, Head of Marketing